Baby Boy Shocked Dead By Transformer (Photos)

Tragedy struck earlier today after a little baby boy was shocked dead by an open transformer in Maikunkele, Bosso Local Government area of Niger State.

Report says the deceased identified as Muhammad Arafat – was shocked to death after the transformer was left wide open and the innocent child walked into it.

The incident caused lament in the area as residents and symphathizers gathered at the scene to mourn where the boy passed away.

READ ALSO:  BAYELSA: One Dead, Houses Set Ablaze As APC Campaign Rally Turns Bloody

Community leaders, parents and stakeholders have been enjoined to ensure that transformers situated in areas are fenced and locked to guide against such unfortunate occurrences.

Bight News

Email us @ info[at]bightnews.com
Call or Whatsapp: +2348138420671
Web hosting in Nigeria